destiny

<::about me::>

Name
Nor Hidayat Bin Norman

Age
Legally 18

Singaporean

Nickname
Apat, Yayat, Yat

School
Nanyang Polytechnic - MIT


<::new tracks::>

New skin HotGoodness, do you realise that Singapore is gett... Who can I talk to?Man, I'm starting to get lazier ... Not At HomeOk, I'm now at my friend's place, Edmon... BoredI forced myself to blog becoz I really dun fe... Sorry, I'm busyOk, its been a long time since I've... RadioMan, can you imagine being interviewed by Ria... Making the bandWhat makes a great band and a good ... Come what may...Man, I'm having a torrid time. I'm... CNYWell, is the time of the year where all my chin...

<::old songs::>

01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

<::bandmates::>


Favourite bands
Roadrunner Records MySpace
Trivium
My Chemical Romance
Avenged Sevenfold
The Used
Exists

Family
My Multiply
My cousin Faris

Feed These Girls Lah
Saiful
Darren

Facade
Rayyan
Sahu
Wan Poyoh

Frinks
Zul
Fazlinda
Izzah
Amirah

Buddies
Luying
Arthur
Yu Qi
Melvin
Rachel
Joanne
Edmond
Syamilah

Polymates
Siti
Junaini
Sze kee
Zainal
Aisha
Shiyuan
Anthony
Chloe
Malihha
Sailesh
Peter
Fu Yi

Friends
Seha
Jannah
Velda
Ana

Others
MITO506 Class Forum

<::tagboard::>

<::sponsors::>

blogger
blogskins
clone
me and my guitar designed by Clone, only at Blogskins.

Sunday, March 19, 2006


Thursday the 15th

I promised to show you pictures of my outings rite? So here they are. Hmmz, sum it all in short larh. Went to JP. Meet Saiful. Went for tuition. Went to JP again. Ate long Johns. Went to Melvin's house, Saiful went to meet his friend. Slack. Met Edmond. Went to Causeway Point. Met Ah Yong and his company. Ate at kopitiam(I think) in Causeway Point. Ate Durian De Corn. Split up. Me and Melvin waited for Gj at MRT Terminal. Went to watch soccer at Woodlands Stadium. Woodlands Wellington Vs Bukit Gombak. final score, 0-0. Kian Yong won his bet, Edmond lost big time. Took 187. Went home.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Me in my lift. I noe its pathetic but just a kick start to using my sony cybershot.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Apparently I arrived earlier and therefore was bored enough to go to Jurong Point to have a visit with the toilet. You see, they have mirrors in their cubicles, which is totally awesome. So when you are peeing, guess you can even see how u look like when you are peeing in the same time.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Me at KFC. Waiting for Saiful is like waiting for the cow to come home sia.

Image hosting by Photobucket
And while waiting, look wat I've found? Liverpool finally had their biggest win over fulham. Wicked. Its 5-1 by the way for those who were unable to see the scorsheet clearly.

Image hosting by Photobucket
After 15 agonising minutes, he finally arrives. Macam star liddat, walking so slowly. No sense of urgency at all.

Image hosting by Photobucket
What can I say, we still look handsome even though we're taking it in the bus. Hehe.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Tutoring is so much fun. End at 2, I think. And here are the books our "students" were learning. But eh, where are they?

Image hosting by Photobucket
After that, we headed to JP(again) for lunch. Ate Long Johns. Saiful had the longest Queue, whereas mine was even shorter lorh. Hehe.

Image hosting by Photobucket
This was Saiful's meal. Woah, damn rich man, bought grilled fish.

Image hosting by Photobucket
And this was mine. Hehe, cheap and simple meal.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Haiz, people eating also wanna take. I just wanna test my anti-shake mode larh, not that I had no sense of privacy or wat.

Image hosting by Photobucket
After lunch we split up. Called Melvin to meet up larh. thought we could go out for a movie or wat. Well, at first he told me to come down to his place. Well, here's his lift. I love taking inside the lift.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Me in mel's bedroom. I'm on his bed, and noticed the window in my background. Woah, I wonder how he sleeps by the window. Hopefully, he does'nt thinks too much at nite, hehe.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Mel's photo gallery. He had all his prefectorial and even class photo. So sporting. And then we even browse through his photo archives in his lappie. And he even showed me my ex in his prefectorial camps or retreats archives, watever larh. I dunnoe wat his intentions are, but I find it cute. I mean not him, but her. She seriously looks cute when she was in her Secondary 1 and 2 years. And I did'nt even noticed her at that time. Haha, so does Melvin in his secondary 1 and 2 years. Well, I took this picture with ky, gj, xy and mel in it. They were damn cute lorh. But Melvin accidently deleted it. Great.

Image hosting by Photobucket
And I even called Edmond after his work whether he wanna go out for a movie. Well, he did'nt want it to be early coz he wanna go sleep first. Budden after we mention about joining kian yong to watch soccer, he suddenly became so enthusiastic(expected lorh). So we met him at the bus-stop. Dunnoe why my picture was blur when I took his pic.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Him reading newspaper, while waiting for the bus. Blur pic again, dunnoe why larh. Maybe my camera does'nt want to take his picture, hehe.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Ate at kopitiam. We met Kian Yong and company. Quite far from where we were seated coz the place was packed with hungry customers.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Me taking a picture in kopitiam. Pretty bored I guess, both mel and ed left to queue.

Image hosting by Photobucket
I was'nt hungry so I ate durian de corn. And it was damn nice lorh. This was my half eaten dessert.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Mel was suppose to take a picture with me. But he purposely avoid it. Urgh.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Here comes GJ. Zzz. After that we head to woodlands stadium, was kinda late larh.

Image hosting by Photobucket
My ticket. Its not golden, but sure looks blue to me!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Match Underway. I wanted to take a picture of Agu Cashmir, the controversial player. But of coz, soccer players dun stand around the pitch rite, they run.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Haiz, mel said he was'nt photogenic enough to take a picture. He said it'll cost a million dollars to take his picture. I say its priceless.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Second half we were at a different stands. This one was much more better than we were seated in the first half.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Argh, is that a UFO?! No, just the stadium light glowing brightly. Hehe.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Me and mel, took awhile before we made it right to take a photo of both of us. Though, the image is still kinda blur


The bImage hosting by Photobucketookies who made a bet on the current match. Well, Edmond was damn suay to not win this one, but Kian Yong sure did. I hate betting.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Freekick taken. And the camera was too slow to capture moving images.

Image hosting by Photobucket
I ask GJ to turn, while I took a photo of him. He sure looks oblivious.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Mel took a photo of me watching the match. I was pretty hot at that time, both physically and logically. (I'm not sure whether u guys got wat I mean)

Image hosting by Photobucket
Haha, after so much persuasion, mel gave in to take a picture of him. Told ya he's handsome rite. Hehe.

Image hosting by Photobucket
And finally, edmond and kian yong. Mel does'nt want edmond to have his picture taken coz he said it'll spoil my camera. Kian yong as usual acting cute again. But he's a naturally cutie, I must say. Anyway, after we left the stadium I was too tired to take anymore pictures. Hopefully you guys had fun browsing through my photo gallery. Haha, first time mah.

Wassallam


*Alucard*
was rockin' on
Sunday, March 19, 2006 and they said..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<<Home